[lxc-users] systemd and logging in containers

István Király LaKing at D250.hu
Fri Jun 20 10:36:27 UTC 2014

I enabled systemd-journald on all containers now, and in each container it
was using ~ 7% cpu power. Since there are over 100 containers, it slowed
down the system too much. 0% idle.

:(

Seems I need another solution for logging.

Király István
+36 209 753 758
LaKing at D250.hu
<http://d250.hu>