[lxc-users] LXC 1.0.4 has been released!

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 14 00:40:09 UTC 2014

You are always welcome to switch to another distro :)

For Ubuntu, we care about shipping well tested software and not causing
regressions when pushing post-release updates, as a result every update
has to wait at least a week in staging before it's pushed to the rest of
our users. As LXC 1.0.4 is a pretty massive change, the code review
required for it to even enter that staging area will also take a while.