[lxc-users] ssh is stopped under unprivileged container

Maxim DEMENTIEV mdementiev at wyplay.com
Tue Jun 10 13:32:29 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I'm using an unprivileged container by running:

    lxc-start -n z1 -- env -i HOME=/root TERM=xterm /bin/bash --login -i

And I've got problem. When I run ssh and it asks for a password (be it ssh
or ssh-add) the program immediately stops:

# ssh {host}
mdementiev@{host}'s password:

[1]+  Stopped                 ssh {host}
#

I don't have this problem if I run the same under lxc-usernsexec + chroot.

Host system:  Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.13.0-24-generic x86_64)
LXC: 1.0.3

Regards,
Max