[lxc-users] 1.0.3 on Debian 7.5 not consistent with documentation

coolnodje coolnodje at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:10:19 UTC 2014

Hi Nikola,

getting back to you about including lxc templates in the debian distrib:

It seems debian/control already contains your gist (exect maybe that the
"Replaces" and "Breaks" version are different: "lxc (<<
0.8.0~rc1-4ubuntu43)" but it'd probably not make any difference )

But still, it doesn't include the templates when building.

Everything seems ready to be compiled in lxc/templates but how do you
include it in the deb package creation?

configure.ac seems to include templates/Makefile so I guess it should be
built, i dont' get why not.

I could copy /usr/share/lxc/templates from an Ubuntu install, but I'd be
nice to know how to include it during build.

Sorry, I've never created a deb package and I'm not even too familiar
with builds under linux....

Cheers