[lxc-users] Networking in LXC

Ajith Adapa ajith.adapa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:12:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

First I need to really thank the community for helping me out in
starting LXC container on fedora 20.

I have some basic questions regarding networking in LXC.

1. Is there any tutorial or doc regarding support for various network
options in lxc container ?

2. When I login into container and try ifconfig command I am getting
error saying "command not found" but I am able to run the same command
using lxc-attach. Any reason why ?

3. Is it possible to attach a physical interface to lxc container
which is in running state ? Currently we need to set the configuration
in the config file and restart the container.

Regards,
Ajith