[lxc-users] Centos-7 x86_64 container - systemd-journald process eat CPU

mxs kolo kolomaxes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:32:05 UTC 2014

Hi
> AFA CentOS 7 in general goes - I have not yet had the time to
> incorporate the systemd logic from the Fedora template into the CentOS
> template.  I just got back from being out of pocket for the last three
> weeks (and still completely not over being 6 hours jet lagged) and I'm
> just starting to look at it.
God news for Centos-7 users, and probably You can check another Centos
bugs in LXC reported by me:
1) problem with install Centos from templates and backstore LVM:
  template accept in getopt() variable $rootfs but everywhere inside
use variable $rootfs_path (centos6 and 7). As result - rsync try copy
files on raw device /dev/LG/Lname
2) On ce-7 cgroup mounted inside container from hardware node and
probably because limits not work inside container
3) sometime agetty not finished after stop container and start eat CPU.
And moreover - hardware node(!)  show on console prompt from Ce-7 LXC
container. If get time, I make additional test for detect conditions
where such interference occurred.

p.s.
 and may be LXC project has own bugzilla ?

b.r.
 Maxim Kozin