[lxc-users] Remounting cgroups and changing namespace.

Medhamsh V medhamsh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:07:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

The above works for me but I need to do it for every shell and each
time I login.
And things set fine when I reboot the machine. Isn't there a way to
persist this?

Thanks!

--
Medhamsh,

GPG Finger Print: BD16 E32E CA4D 83A3 1270  725D D766 7997 0ABC 20E9
http://pascal.iiit.ac.in/~medhamsh/medhamsh.gpg