[lxc-users] The dark side of LXC

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Jul 14 06:02:17 UTC 2014

Did you mean 10.0.12? 10.0.1 is an alpha release
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/development/release-notes/release-notes-mariadb-100-series/mariadb-1001-release-notes/

Also, as a side note, if you have another program which uses
libmysqlclient18 AND does version checking (e.g. php-5.3) AND using
mariadb 10 to replace the distro's bundled mysql server, you might see
sudden flood of warning messages (e.g. on php's error log) saying
mismatch version between headers and client library version. There are
ways to workaround this issue though, one of them is to NOT replace
the distro's version of mysql client, and install mariadb separately
from generic binary tarball. The other method is have the server and
client on separate containers/servers. Just a heads-up in case anyone
stumbles on this problem.

--
Fajar