[lxc-users] Unable to deploy any application inside container

Gandhi, Ibha (HP Software) ibhag at hp.com
Thu Jan 16 13:59:34 UTC 2014

Just want to add that I am able to ping the host but not the gateway.

Output of route -n in the container is

ubuntu at root-local-machine-2:~$ route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
0.0.0.0         10.x.x.x                 0.0.0.0                 UG    100    0           0 eth0
10.x.x.x        0.0.0.0                 255.x.x.x              U       0         0          0 eth0

Thanks,
Ibha