[lxc-users] ./autogen ../configure make & make install

Geordie geordi at kos.net
Wed Jan 15 23:13:11 UTC 2014

Good Day
I thought I would try something a little different. Seeing as how
apt-get install lxc was unsuccessful, I thought I
give ./autogen ../configure make & make install a try from git
Well that did not work either.

/opt/lxc-master# lxc-create -n lxctest -t debian -f /etc/lxc/lxc.conf

lxc-create: error while loading shared libraries: liblxc.so.1: cannot

I have enclosed the text file of my activities
I hope this works
Thanks
Geordie