[lxc-users] Full network device access in the container

Piotr R tytus64 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 17:26:12 UTC 2014

Sorry for not including lxc version. I am running lxc on Red Hat 6.4:
# rpm -qa | grep lxc
lxc-libs-0.9.0-2.el6.x86_64
lxc-0.9.0-2.el6.x86_64

When I used none for network type I got the following error:
lxc-start: invalid network type none
lxc-start: failed to read configuration file

So I presume I should just remove all lxc.network statements from my config
file to get it working.

Thanks,

Piotr

Piotr