[lxc-users] iptabes kernel modules not loading in containers

Gandhi, Ibha (HP Software) ibhag at hp.com
Wed Jan 15 08:25:57 UTC 2014

Hi John,

Even I am facing similar issue, container throws this error:
ubuntu at root-local-machine-2:~$ iptables -L
FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.11.0-12-generic/modules.dep: No such file or directory
iptables v1.4.12: can't initialize iptables table `filter': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

It'll be great if you can share what changes you made in init scripts.

Thanks,
- Ibha