[lxc-users] Cannot setup thread local storage unknown error

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 7 14:51:25 UTC 2014

Quoting Vivek Singh (vivek.siwan at gmail.com):
> To make seccomp.full file I coppied all syscall numbers from unistd.h . If
> I remove seccomp.full file from lxc.conf it works fine . But with
> seccomp.full in lxc config it fails

Are 253, 254, and 255 in your seccomp.full file?  Does strace show
you which syscall was attempted?

It would be worthwhile to come up with a way to better debug seccomp
errors.  Maybe using SCMP_ACT_TRAP, but I'm not sure how we would
have the lxc monitor catch that for all tasks in the container.  Open
to ideas.

-serge