[lxc-users] Cannot stop busybox container

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 15:09:47 UTC 2014

Hi,
Yet another question:
I tried to remove the busyboxCT container in order to install it again
with the new busybox binary (built from latest git).
Strangely
lxc-destroy -n busyboxCT does not remove it (it seems to hang)
my question is:
is it ok to remove it manually by
rm -rf /usr/local/var/lib/lxc/busyboxCT/

and then install again from scratch with the same name:
lxc-create -n busyboxCT -t busybox ?

regards,
Kevin