[lxc-users] User namespaces: is it a mandatory requirement for running lxc ?

David Shwatrz dshwatrz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 09:29:05 UTC 2014

Hello,
The  lxc manpage (man lxc), from the lxc git tree, says:

"The kernel version >= 2.6.27 shipped with the distros, will work with
lxc, this one will have less functionalities but enough to be
interesting. With the kernel 2.6.29, lxc is fully functional. The
helper script lxc-checkconfig will give you information about your
kernel configuration."

I have Fedora 18, with kernel 3.10.9-100.

When I ran
lxc-checkconfig
I get: