[lxc-users] Usind fstab inside the container?

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Wed Feb 12 19:26:29 UTC 2014

> > but not on startup.
>
> This sounds like an issue with your distro's init/mountall.  LXC is
> not involved with the container's /etc/fstab.  So we'd need more
> information on the container distro+version for anyone to be able
> to help you.

It could also be related to a "wrong" boot order of the dependencies to
auto-mount a remote fs (gluster).
Joe Julian wrote a very good article how to fix this:
http://joejulian.name/blog/glusterfs-volumes-not-mounting-in-debian-squeeze-at-boot-time/

Generally he reordered the boot order that fuse starts before networking.

Flo, you owe me a beer if that's the solution ;-)