[lxc-users] failed to start container on centos

Andreas Laut andreas.laut at spark5.de
Mon Feb 10 15:22:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

I don't know how CentOS appears but your error looks like you won't have
cgroup mount?
http://beginlinux.com/server/centos/cgroups-on-centos-6

lxc-start has a debug output.
Common options :
   -o, --logfile=FILE               Output log to FILE instead of stderr
   -l, --logpriority=LEVEL          Set log priority to LEVEL
As LEVEL us debug

Best regards,
Andreas