[lxc-users] lxc-users Digest, Vol 52, Issue 3

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:26:10 UTC 2014

root at localhost:~# *apt-get install lxc-templates*
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
lxc-templates is already the newest version.
lxc-templates set to manually installed.
root at localhost:~# *sudo lxc-create -t Debian -n u1*
lxc_container: No such file or directory - bad template: Debian
lxc_container: bad template: Debian
lxc_container: Error creating container u1

root at localhost:/home#* sudo lxc-create -t ubuntu -n u1 -- -r trusty -a
amd64*
Checking cache download in /var/cache/lxc/trusty/rootfs-amd64 ...
Installing packages in template: ssh,vim,language-pack-en
Downloading ubuntu trusty minimal ...
I: Retrieving Release

*E: Failed getting release file
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/trusty/Release
<http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/trusty/Release>*
lxc_container: container creation template for u1 failed
lxc_container: Error creating container u1

Have you an idea please ?
Thanks a lot.
Bests.