[lxc-users] Run GUI program using lxc-execute

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Sat Aug 30 15:01:12 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-08-30 at 21:32 +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> On Saturday, August 30, 2014, Sun Keqin <keqin at nfs.iscas.ac.cn> wrote:
>         Hi all,
>             How to run a GUI program (eg. firefox) with lxc-execute?

> https://www.stgraber.org/2014/02/09/lxc-1-0-gui-in-containers/

He was asking about lxc-execute but, yeah, doing it with a full
container will work.  I've done that with entire desktops.

> --
> Fajar

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 978-7061 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com