[lxc-users] Config settings and Python LXC Api calls

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Fri Aug 29 00:56:29 UTC 2014

On Aug 27, 2014, at 7:20 PM, Stéphane Graber <stgraber at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 06:36:20PM -0700, Kevin LaTona wrote:

>> Question 2……Python LXC Api calls
>>
>> Does any one know if the Python API has a call that parse's all the key names from a container's config file?
>>
>> I see a getter and setter for them, but that means I need to know ahead of time what config settings are in a file.
>>
>> VS
>>
>> Wanting to be able to read a config file's Keys on the fly and reacting based on that?
>
> load_config

So far not what I am looking for as this returns a boolean saying if a config file is loaded or not.

I was looking to see if there was an exisiting API call that would return just the Key names from an existing user's container file.

Not sounding like there is anything like that in the Python API yet… time to do a little loop.

Thanks
-Kevin