[lxc-users] Unable to ping between containers

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sun Aug 17 00:03:38 UTC 2014

On Aug 16, 2014, at 2:56 PM, Kevin LaTona <lists at studiosola.com> wrote:

> I can not ping between containers.

I figured it out my script for setting up the container's config file was not creating a correct unique ethernet hardware address.

Fixed that and all is good.

Other than right now though when I login via the console to do the ping test.

It gives me this response and sits there a good long while before the login prompt shows up

> Connected to tty 1
> Type <Ctrl+a q> to exit the console, <Ctrl+a Ctrl+a> to enter Ctrl+a itself

I don't recall this happening while I was testing other LXC creation idea styles.

Anyone have any ideas what might be going on?

-Kevin