[lxc-users] Running unprivileged gui container in Arch Linux

Veer Singh veer.chah at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 05:41:44 UTC 2014

When I execute "xhost +" in host (arch linux) , I am now able to
successfully to run firefox in container and can use its gui window on host
. I think error that I was getting might have to do with some permissions
on who can use display .  I wonder how to set this permission and what
exactly to set when launching firefox from host.

Thanks