[lxc-users] Setting up LXC on Ubuntu 14.04

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sun Aug 10 02:06:11 UTC 2014

Does anyone know of a good blog post or other such document that steps some one through the entire set up process for LXC 1.0 and Ubuntu 14.04?

Over a year ago I did some test with 12.04 and LXC 0.6 and while it worked for those test,  it was the best kludge, I think I ever did.

I wiped that test box and did a new fresh install with 14.04.

And after many days of messing around it still is not coming together.

Seems like so much of  the info on LXC  is either very dated.

Or flat out is not so good.

Or just way more info than I need.

I am hoping maybe some did a blog post that shows how they did their entire install start to end with these more recent versions.

Thanks
-Kevin