[lxc-users] How to cancel lxc-autostart

Tom Weber l_lxc-users at mail2news.4t2.com
Sat Aug 9 15:38:04 UTC 2014

because everything you need is already there.. you request a feature
noone needs and that you can implement yourself already...

another approach:
man lxc.container.conf(5)
see lxc.hook.pre-start

make that script check for /tmp/lxcdontautostart and bail out if it
exists.

  Tom