[lxc-users] How to cancel lxc-autostart

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 20:50:36 UTC 2014

After I reboot, the LXC service will start automatically all the
containers marked for auto-start. I have not found a way to stop that
mechanism if I absolutely need that the containers to not start.
Suppose I need to umount the partition to issue an "fsck", etc. How do
I preempt the automatic behavior?
It is something like the Iron Dome. Hundreds of containers are on the
air and will be started, how do you override this behavior?