[lxc-users] lxc and PREROUTING conflict

Jeroen Ooms jeroenooms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:40:57 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <list at fajar.net> wrote:
> Try adding destination IP (e.g. "-d YOUR.PUBLIC.IP.ADDRESS") to your NAT rule

Thanks. However this is a bit impractical because the host might
change ip addresses. Also I use the same software setup on other
servers, so then I have to manage separate rules for each server.
Would there be a way to limit this rule in a generic way, such that I
can use a script wit the same rules on all servers, regardless of
their ip address? I.e. some other way to distinguish incoming
connections on the host, from outgoing connections on the guest?