[lxc-users] Is it possible nested LXC-libvirt containers?

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:15:21 UTC 2014

"Or you could just tell lxc tools to connect the container
to the virbr0 device that libvirt already provided."
That was exactly my idea. I created a libvirt Fedora 20 container,
installed libvirt and lxc inside, created a pure LXC container and
tried to connect its network to virbr0. Except that when do this
virsh net-start default
error: Failed to start network nat
error: Unable to set bridge nat0 forward_delay: Read-only file system
If you can point to how to replicate what libvirt does behind the
scenes with virbr0, it will solve the issue.
Actually there should be already a simpler way to do this, like a
downloadable rpm, that would create a similar nat functionality using
the same config file that libvirt uses for virbr0.
I wonder if anybody has seen this problem before.