[lxc-users] Lxc and OVS

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:29:59 UTC 2014

Pradeep your diagram doesn't provide any info on the network connections.

What does ifconfig show for a network address and are they separate from
the Hosts network address?

Nor do you say how you configured Floodlight.   By default Floodlight uses
"Reactive" Flow control where unknown pkt-in are sent to the controller but
you
can configure Floodlight for "Proactive" flow control where the controller
pre-populates
a "flow" to the switches.... when you installed the controller you would
have had to make a config decision to change the default tho'.