[lxc-users] Do nested containers require that unprivileged container creation be supported?

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:22:29 UTC 2014

*NelsSee Stephane Graber's website (scroll down to section titled
"Container
Nesting"https://www.stgraber.org/2013/12/21/lxc-1-0-advanced-container-usage/
<https://www.stgraber.org/2013/12/21/lxc-1-0-advanced-container-usage/>*
*If you are not yet using LXC 1.0 then also check Stephane's earlier
posting*

*regarding nested LXC in Ubuntu 12.04...again scroll down to the section on
Container
Nesting:https://www.stgraber.org/2012/05/04/lxc-in-ubuntu-12-04-lts/
<https://www.stgraber.org/2012/05/04/lxc-in-ubuntu-12-04-lts/>*
*Brian*

*---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Nels Nelson
<nels.n.nelson at gmail.com <nels.n.nelson at gmail.com>>To: LXC users
<lxc-users at lists.linuxcontainers.org>>Cc: Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:02:14
-0500Subject: [lxc-users] Do nested containers require that unprivileged
container creation be supported?Hi, I'm trying to create a container nested
within another.  I'm sure I'm probably going about it incorrectly.  Here's
what I have so far:https://gist.github.com/nelsnelson/9978457
<https://gist.github.com/nelsnelson/9978457>*

*The error I encounter seems to be    lxc-create: No such file or directory
- failed to create container path for inner    lxc-create: Error creating
container inner*

*Is this because the privileges in the outer container are not sufficient?*

*Thanks,*
*-Nels*