[lxc-users] lxc-attach fails always : failed to enter the namespace

Gavin Grieve ggrieve at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 4 06:17:05 UTC 2014

On 4/04/2014 6:27 p.m., अनुज wrote:
> I have latest kernel:
>> chuckle,
>>
> :-) I meant latest updated kernel for Ubuntu 12.04

3.2.x is the latest Precise branded kernel, however it's not the latest
one you can install from the apt repositories.

Ubuntu very kindly release an official Saucy kernel (3.11) package for
Precise - and the very first thing we do with new servers is to install it:
$ sudo apt-get install linux-generic-lts-saucy
or
$ sudo aptitude install linux-generic-lts-saucy

(whichever you prefer) - or if you want the 3.8.x kernel you can replace
saucy with raring.

--
Gavin