[Lxc-users] lxc-centos/lxc-rhel?

Tamas Papp tompos at martos.bme.hu
Mon Sep 30 21:10:53 UTC 2013

On 09/30/2013 08:37 PM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> Oh?  I thought it did, but you had to have the rpm and yum packages
> installed (you won't with the new one).  I thought I had tested that out
> on one of my Ubuntu systems.

This is the end of the process:

Copy /var/cache/lxc/fedora/x86_64/18/rootfs to  /tank/lxc/ipa12/rootfs ...
Copying rootfs to  /tank/lxc/ipa12/rootfs ...setting root passwd to root
installing fedora-release package
warning: Failed to read auxiliary vector, /proc not mounted?
warning: Failed to read auxiliary vector, /proc not mounted?
warning: Failed to read auxiliary vector, /proc not mounted?
warning: Failed to read auxiliary vector, /proc not mounted?
warning: Failed to read auxiliary vector, /proc not mounted?
warning: Failed to read auxiliary vector, /proc not mounted?
warning: Failed to read auxiliary vector, /proc not mounted?
warning: Failed to read auxiliary vector, /proc not mounted?
Error: Cannot retrieve metalink for repository: fedora/18/x86_64. Please verify its path and try again
container rootfs and config created

But I wouldn't care about this if you rewrite it anyway.
BTW:
ii  lxc                                             1.0.0~alpha1.0+master~201309
amd64                        Linux Containers userspace tools

I also suggest you to take a look at this:

https://github.com/lxc/lxc/issues/47

Sorry about the quality of the report, it was quite late, when I wrote it:)

Cheers,
tamas