[Lxc-users] reg iptables usage in containers

srinivas k srinuk at outlook.com
Tue Sep 24 00:07:46 UTC 2013

Hi Group.
I am new to lxc and I am trying to create containers for the first time.
My plan is to create 2 containers using lxc-create and do some networking between  2containers using a br0 as bridge between 2 containers
What is the basic procedure to do the below
1.How to setup iptables per container
2.How to filter out incoming traffic traffic per container using iptables with respect to that particular container
Will be thankful for any help or pointers
RegardsSrini