[Lxc-users] [lxc-devel] Working LXC templates? EUREAKA! I think I've got it!

Tony Su tonysu at su-networking.com
Fri Sep 20 17:49:49 UTC 2013

After perusing the entire script now,
It seems to me that Michael's major contribution is all <after> the
parts described in my previous post.

In fact, it looks like Michael grafted his good work on to a Fedora
setup script.
If I'm right, then IMO substantial parts of what I posted about
earlier may be removed.
There are some good ideas in the later code which I think may be
re-organized slightly to allow for modularization to possibly
incorporate code that would run on other distros.

It's a big read and analysis...Will post again when I've tested some
modifications and will likely include some recommendations for
restructuring slightly.

In fact, I suspect that the error Serge just posted has to do with
this "pre-Container" code and isn't really a result of Michael's main
body of code so when that is removed to allow Michael's main script to
run, it might be successful.

Tony