[Lxc-users] a newbie question, trying lxc on Debian :-

Alex equetts at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 09:53:13 UTC 2013

 Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I read this as: the official Debian
Wheezy lxc template is broken.

I'm actually interested in understanding how lxc works, not in running a
Debian template (I tried running the template out of desperation, because
couldn't get simpler things to work...)

I'm after a simple example how to configure and run lxc from scratch on
Debian Wheezy (e.g. configuring a lxc container manually to run a single
process within a container, no networking, would be good).

All suggestions appreciated.

-AK