[Lxc-users] lxc-destroy fails on 1.0.0.alpha2

Ranjib Dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 22:59:56 UTC 2013

I am using lxc 1.0.0,alpha2 on fedora 19 (xb6_64) and trying to create
ubuntu containers. On the very first pass container creation works fine,
but destroy does not work.
Im not sure whats the reason. I cant delete the /var/lib/lxc/<container>
manually, but if I  unmount the rootfs , then deletion works.

So, may be for some reason lxc-destroy is not able to unmount the rootfs. I
also found following entry on my `mount` output:

/dev/mapper/fedora-root on /usr/lib64/lxc/rootfs type ext4
(rw,relatime,data=ordered)

I just migrated from 0.9.2 to 1.0.0.alpha2, things were working fine
before,
any pointer on how i can debug this will be very helpful

regards
ranjib