[Lxc-users] lxc-centos/lxc-rhel?

Dwight Engen dwight.engen at oracle.com
Fri Oct 11 16:17:42 UTC 2013

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:58:58 +0200
Tamas Papp <tompos at martos.bme.hu> wrote:

> On 10/10/2013 08:56 PM, Dwight Engen wrote:
> > Hmm not sure what could be the issue. I would start by running ssh
> > -vv against the container and see where it is getting stuck.
>
> On the server:

[...]

> It show up nothing to me.

I agree that wasn't too helpful, but it shows there is nothing going
wrong in the key exchange / authentication.

> There is strace log as well.
> This fork cycle is repeating:

[...]

Hmm, so for some reason /usr/bin/id -gn is being invoked over and over
again? Do you have something in your login scripts that might do this?
(ie. a quick google brought up
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5929552/ssh-command-execution-hangs-although-interactive-shell-functions-fine).
Not sure where sshd is without seeing earlier in the strace.