[Lxc-users] Problem with lxc and mutliple ips

Andreas Laut andreas.laut at spark5.de
Fri Oct 11 12:42:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

actually can't get lxc nightly compiled with debian right now, configure
has problems with pkg-config python3-dev (package pkg-config and
python3-dev is installed) (configure line 5588)

I tried instead lxc 0.9 from tarball and got the same problem.

Our LXC Config is attached, maybe this helps.
Our lxc-host bridge is configured like

"auto br0
iface br0 inet static
         bridge_ports eth4