[Lxc-users] cgroups permission problem

John john at neutrondawn.com
Thu Oct 10 16:44:23 UTC 2013

Guido,
Alas, this appears to be the problem.  /cgroups/cgroup.clone_children
does not exist.

Thanks for the assistance, ill likely begin testing with a new kernel.
A workaround for this problem in RHEL/Centos that sidesteps the kernel
recompile issue is to permit containers to have access to all CPUs.
this will result in oversubscription however.