[Lxc-users] cgroups permission problem

John john at neutrondawn.com
Thu Oct 10 16:34:52 UTC 2013

Guido, Serge
Thank you for your insight.  the parent, /cgroup/cpuset/lxc, has
cpuset.cpus however it hasnt been initialized to any number.  my
hypothesis is /cgroup/cpuset/lxc/GE/cpuset.cpus therefore cannot be set
as its parent hasnt been initialized.

im uncertain if clone_children is present, however i would suspect it is
or else the qemu_kvm package for centos would run into serious problems.
is there a means i can use to check the presence of this flag without
fetching the source?