[Lxc-users] [Dmtcp-forum] Running DMTCP inside a LXC container

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 9 23:19:08 UTC 2013

Quoting Alexandre Gravier (al.gravier at gmail.com):
> Hi Kapil,
>
> Thank you for your insights. You are spot on. The /proc/<PID>/maps of
> the processes I try to serialise with DMTCP contain the exact list of
> incorrect filepaths that DMTCP spits out.

I can't reproduce that.  /proc/self/maps inside a container shows
me /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libselinux.so.1 , not the full (pre-pivot-root)
path.

What versions are you using, and how exactly are you creating and
starting the containers?  What distros on host and in container?
If you add '-l info -o debug.out' to the lxc-start command, what
does debug.out then show?

-serge