[Lxc-users] mounting nfs not working

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Tue Oct 1 13:44:51 UTC 2013

Dear Andreas,

In spite of this should be possible; from an abstract viewpoint it's better to mount the NFS source on the host and propagate it via a bind mount to the container. Particularly if you want to use this nfs source in more than one container on this host.

Independent from that I want to point you to the fact that you may use a relative path (here: 'home') for the location inside your container instead of the absolute (which may change)

Greetings

Guido