[Lxc-users] How much LXC is secure?

Tamas Papp tompos at martos.bme.hu
Mon Nov 11 21:32:54 UTC 2013

On 11/11/2013 10:23 PM, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> You can get the support either from ppa:ubuntu-lxc/kernel, or by
> installing the trusty kernel.  The trusty kernel has had some issues
> until last week (including upstream bugs), but I think it should be
> usable now.

I probably will wait until the release of Trusty or even more.
Both for safety and zfs support.

But I'm happy to read, that you guys are working on the support of this
important part of the concept.

tamas

ps.: A couple of months or years(?) ago there was a patch that was
submitted to the upstream, which made it possible to limit number of
processes in containers (against forkbombs). Is there any news about it?