[Lxc-users] Regarding creating a LXC container in fedora 17

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri May 31 03:44:54 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Shridhar Daithankar
<ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> On Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:02:47 AM Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
>> First of all, let me say thank you for your concise message upthread. It
>> renewed my interest in lxc and I managed to get a working container for the
>> first time. I will post a detailed HOWTO shortly.
>
> And I finally managed to complete it. Its posted at
> http://www.ghodechhap.net/blog/?p=4

Thanks for writing the post.

One thing though, is the "edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config" part really
necessary? AFAIK ssh should listen to all available IP by default, and
the container will have separate IP address from the host (i.e. the
host doesn't use container's IP address, and vice versa), so it should
work even without manually binding ssh to an IP address.

--
Fajar