[Lxc-users] regarding lxc napi issues

Kalyana sundaram kalyanceg at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:58:38 UTC 2013

Hi
We have cluster of centos6.2 hosts, all running centos 6.3 containers.
Network connecting is done by veth pair. We have a tg3 broadcam driver
(3.122n) installed on our host machine for ethernet.
The hosts go down (kernal panic) randomly due to some napi_skb_finish
I have attched the screen shot of the host during panic.
Has anyone faced such a situation. Please do share your expertise to handle
napi and softirq to overcome this downtime

--
Kalyanasundaram
http://blogs.eskratch.com/