[Lxc-users] 答复: can't start a container with kernel 3.8.2

ZHANG, Benlong zhangbl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Sat May 25 08:21:04 UTC 2013

So I thought it may be caused by the version mismatch between LXC
and the kernel, but the latest lxc-0.9.0 just won't compile when I configured
it. It complained:

checking Whether to place logfiles in container config path... no
checking for linux/unistd.h... yes
checking for linux/netlink.h... no
configure: error: Please install the Linux kernel headers.

The kernel header is already there…………