[Lxc-users] list admin

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri May 24 15:19:12 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-05-24 at 08:31 +0200, Tamas Papp wrote:
> On 05/24/2013 02:06 AM, Daniel Lezcano wrote:
> > Yes, sure.
> >
> > Sorry, I have been more and more busy with other stuff and flooded by
> > emails, so I did not followed the discussion closely.
> >
> > Can you explain in a few words what do you need ?
> >

> I'd like to be sure, there is no SPOF in the listadmin position:)

> Personally I want to kick off the invalid email address, like Mike said.
> Also I think it would be a good idea to change the Reply-To: header to the list address.

There are, in my experience, always arguments for and against setting
the Reply-To: header as you suggest.  However, I was just reminded by a
bounce catch over on the -devel list, that the bounce catcher does work
pretty good in the majority of the cases when bounces go back to the
list and the bad addresses get automagically unsubscribed.  So, that
idea of changing the Reply-To gets my endorsement.  I would just wait a
short while for anyone else to chime in with an opinion and then make it
so.

+1