[Lxc-users] Running Stand alone application through Application LXC

Datta, Souvik Souvik.Datta at harman.com
Fri May 24 08:01:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am new to LXC and just started reading and experimenting on the same. I have understood the system level LXC but bit confused about the application level LXC.
For example : I have a linux guest OS which allows users to download applications from net.  I would like to know whether it is possible that although the user has downloaded the application in the
guest OS but while running he would do it in an application LXC.    The application while running in the application LXC may need access to some libraries which are present in the guest root file system.
Does application LXC provide such feature?

Thanks and Regards,
Souvik