[Lxc-users] xf86OpenConsole: VT_ACTIVATE failed: Invalid argument

Guillaume Thouvenin guillaume.thouvenin at polymtl.ca
Sun Mar 24 09:40:39 UTC 2013

Christoph Willing <cwilling at users.sourceforge.net> a écrit :

> I run a number of machines with dual nvidia cards - 1 running in the
> host and 1 running in a container. In the container, I start the X
> server using xinit directly with the -novtswitch and -sharevts
> options. Maybe something like that will help?

Thanks for the hint. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. So I deleted
the container and rebuild it and now things seems to work.

I'm interesting about the dual nvidia cards because I have also some
machines with this configuration and I'd like to build two LXC
containers with one card in each.

If you don't mind I will open a new thread to discuss about the
configuration that you used to configure a dual nvidia cards.

Regards,
Guillaume