[Lxc-users] [Network] L2TPv3 and LXC

Pierre-François Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Sun Mar 17 15:09:04 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've tried to use L2TPv3 tunnels in LXC (support experimental in kernel 3.5-3.8) with no success :
- outside the container :
$ ip l2tp
Usage: ip l2tp add tunnel
          remote ADDR local ADDR
          tunnel_id ID peer_tunnel_id ID
          [ encap { ip | udp } ]
- inside the container :
# ip l2tp
RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory
Error talking to the kernel

I've tried a new version of the kernel 3.5.7.4 with L2tpv3 part built-in instead of module with no success.

Does anyone get a solution ?

best regards,
Pierre-François Bonnefoi.
--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://libpfb.so/
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38