[Lxc-users] Sharing container rootfs

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sat Jun 8 01:51:28 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Purcareata Bogdan-B43198
<B43198 at freescale.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a question regarding containers and their supporting rootfs. Is there an option for lxc-create that will use a default path (or other backing store) as rootfs?

Not that I know of.

However if you don't need a new rootfs, you can just create the
directory (e.g. /var/lib/lxc/c1) and the config file manually (e.g.
/var/lib/lxc/c1/config and fstab). Or modify an existing container's
config. The config file is mostly self-explanatory.

--
Fajar